Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

Well, you could, but I feel like you could do a majority of them in CGI and then EarthBound, do it in the style of Paperman. Then, it can be traditionally animated, AND fit in with the other universes. Plus, Paperman looks freaking awesome and a movie done completely in that style (provided the story is good) is an instant frontrunner for Best Animated Film. :P

Well, you could, but I feel like you could do a majority of them in CGI and then EarthBound, do it in the style of Paperman. Then, it can be traditionally animated, AND fit in with the other universes. Plus, Paperman looks freaking awesome and a movie done completely in that style (provided the story is good) is an instant frontrunner for Best Animated Film. :P

I actually think all of the movies should be done with the Paperman style (2-D and 3-D), it would remind people that you don't need 3-D to be successful.

906 STUDIOS TO RELEASE "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG" IN SUMMER, YEAR 7

Updated October, Year 5

To start off the Nintendo Cinematic Universe, 906 Studios will release Sonic the Hedgehog on July 14, Year 7. Although not much is known about the project, 906 Studios has reported that the film will be an action comedy, directed by Rich Moore (Wreck-It Ralph) and written by Michael Arndt (Toy Story 3, Little Miss Sunshine).

Edited by Alpha

906 STUDIOS TO RELEASE "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG" IN SUMMER, YEAR 7

Updated October, Year 5

To start off the Nintendo Cinematic Universe, 906 Studios will release Sonic the Hedgehog on June 30, Year 7 (a.k.a Fourth of July Weekend). Although not much is known about the project, 906 Studios has reported that the film will be an action comedy, directed by Rich Moore (Wreck-It Ralph) and written by Michael Arndt (Toy Story 3, Little Miss Sunshine).

Dude, I already have an Untitled Animation Film at July 3 Y7. Check my post at the Studios Plans thread. Edited by CJohn

Just a warning for riczhang: I'm taking the opening of May for JL. If you want a BO war, feel free for it.

Which year is this? If I have a movie idea lined up for that year, you'll probably get a BO war. If not, it'll open either the week before or the week after. But as of now, I have a crapload of winter movie ideas but Summer movies ideas are drying up. I don't even have one yet for Year 6. :lol: I think I might open 39 clues possibly that day. Edited by riczhang

Arcturus Entertainment:

After careful and due consideration, Arcturus Entertainment is proud to announce that in partnership with C.S. Lewis's estate that we will be adapting the Chronicles of Narnia starting in Year 7.

• Like 1

Arcturus Entertainment:

After careful and due consideration, Arcturus Entertainment is proud to announce that in partnership with C.S. Lewis's estate that we will be adapting the Chronicles of Narnia starting in Year 7.

If you do, adapt the series in chronological order. That's what made the Walden Media series so confusing.

If you do, adapt the series in chronological order. That's what made the Walden Media series so confusing.

I'll adapt them my way. I've got a rough idea of the thing worked out. I'm thinking that the 7th book might be adapted to have more than what the book includes. I really love how C.S.Lewis ends the book with that their adventures are just starting and I kinda want to elaborate on that moment. So, I'll probably have a maybe half an hour section after the 7th book's conclusion elaborating on that

Which year is this? If I have a movie idea lined up for that year, you'll probably get a BO war. If not, it'll open either the week before or the week after. But as of now, I have a crapload of winter movie ideas but Summer movies ideas are drying up. I don't even have one yet for Year 6. :lol: I think I might open 39 clues possibly that day.

Year 7, I think.

Year 7, I think.

Yeah. I'll probably have a movie for that. If it was year 8 and the I was doing actuals I wouldn't have a movie for the beginning of may. I think that for year I do actuals I'll only have adaptations and small fillers. If I film movie 2 and 3 back to back for the 39 clues, could I release one at Thanksgiving and the next in May? Or would that be too soon? Edited by riczhang