Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

Cool.

It'll be a low budget film about a man who travels back in time to save his girlfriend from dying in a car accident. He does this through an agency that sells the ability to time travel.

That sounds generic but when you think about it that plot line is completely original. Kind of surprising.
  • Like 1

Society Teaser Trailer Released

Last night the teaser trailer hit online and the film surprised us. IT IS A MUSICAL! It will be interesting to see if audiences embrace this or not. According to Sam Mendes, "I wanted Society to be a musical because the characters can share they inner struggles more passionately/easily through song than just have them sit and talk themselves awkwardly." The studio has released an official synopsis.

"Six high school seniors Emily (Jennifer Lawrence), Susanna (Katerina Graham), Isabel (Emma Stone), Riley (Colton Haynes), Mason (Zac Efron), and Jiyad (Dayo Okeniyi) struggle with personal, family, and religious issues as they try to find their place in the 21st century society. Society takes you on a thrilling journey of hardship, destiny, hope, and simply LIFE."

Society has a official budget of 65 million and has a running time of 165 minutes.

If you're going to make it a musical, (It's a strange move, but I'd be impressed if you can pull it off.) I would consider recasting some of the roles to broadway stars or people experienced with musicals, who would have strong voices to carry the movie.

If you're going to make it a musical, (It's a strange move, but I'd be impressed if you can pull it off.) I would consider recasting some of the roles to broadway stars or people experienced with musicals, who would have strong voices to carry the movie.

It felt easier to write if it was a musical. Give more passion to the movie.