Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

Add JGL, and you'd have all three of my man-crushes.  :wub:

JGL doesn't really fit for any of the major roles in the saga I am adapting.

Armie Hammer was either going to be the lead in the first or the third setup film, ended up picking the first one.

JGL doesn't really fit for any of the major roles in the saga I am adapting.

Armie Hammer was either going to be the lead in the first or the third setup film, ended up picking the first one.

Who says he has to be a major role? ;)

Garrett Hedlund. (Well you could include Dolan, but I think of him more as a director)

I thought about using Hedlund for the Film 1 lead, but I thought Hammer brings a bit more of the classic adventure hero charisma to the role, which the Film 1 lead is all about.

I thought about using Hedlund for the Film 1 lead, but I thought Hammer brings a bit more of the classic adventure hero charisma to the role, which the Film 1 lead is all about.

Cast him as a lead in a future Starwars film?  ^_^  ^_^

He's not that good a fit for the Film 3 lead I think. That lead is similar in quality to the Film 1 lead, but has to have more of an arrogant, egotistic air about himself.

And he definitely can't be the Film 2 lead since that lead's a woman.

Don't worry, Ric. Meryl can play the lead of Film 2. :)

Only if you want to see Tron: Legacy style de-aging ;)

I'm trying to figure out who to cast as the lead. Right now I only have two criteria, based on the character: Age in late 20s or early 30s, and can pull off being a redhead very well.

Emily Blunt? 

My original consideration, but EVERYONE is casting Emily Blunt in EVERYTHING it seems like. I removed her from Blank (she was the Felicity Jones role in the old CAYOM) because I didn't want Emily Blunt fatigue carrying over.

Edited by 4815162342

Unrelated to Star Wars, but...

The first role of Hand-Drawn Heroes has been cast! Neil Patrick Harris is slated to play Detective Sketch, a cartoon detective who dreams of getting his own show. He will team up with several famous cartoon characters to save the world of cartoons from being wiped out.

• Like 1