Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

Posted Image

Fun fact: Originally, Tyler Perry was cast in this role, but he dropped out two days before filming thanks to studio-mandated Madea reshoots. Idris Elba was the best actor available at the moment, and so took the role.

'WALKING ALONE' ANNOUNCED FOR FEBRUARY Y9

After the Y7 breakout hit, Walking With You, the story continues with Jenna, alone in the world after her traveling companion, Cole, is killed. Upon her exploration of D.C., she discovers that her mother, Rachel, is still alive, and she is living in a village in New York City. With only a few audio logs and a book of survival tips left from Cole, she must travel to the city to find her family, as the desolation of the world continues to worsen around her, and she soon realizes that she is not alone on this journey, though not everyone she meets can be trusted. Olivia Wilde will reprise her role as Jenna, and Tatum will become a voice role through the audio logs he left behind. The film will also star Michelle Pfieffer, Guy Pearce, Quvenzhane Wallis, Viola Davis, and Michael Pena. 

• Like 1

BREAKING NEWS: ALL CHARACTERS IN ALL Y9 FILMS FROM HOURGLASS PICTURES WILL NOW BE PLAYED BY DANE DEHAAN.

He will only say "Isn't that the question of the day?" in various tones of voice.

I am Groot?

• Like 1

I'm still debating whether I should use Rorschach, Red (from Dick Figures), or The new Green Goblin.Most likely Red as there is already somebody using Rorschach (probably more).

Edited by Rorschach

I'm still debating whether I should use Rorschach, Red (from Dick Figures), or The new Green Goblin.Most likely Red as there is already somebody using Rorschach (probably more).

Personally I'd stick with RorschachAlso I didn't have a profile picture for my first two and a half months as well

Why don't we have a little fun?

There are 17 actors left to be announced in the Hateful Eight Redux. I'll be posting in groups of four (and in occasion, groups of five) the next few actors to be announced. If you guess two of them right, then you get a pre-read of mine in that quarter. If you get all in a particular, you get a pre-read of mine from any quarter. First off is for Q1

Matthew McConaughey

Clark Gregg

Charlie Day

Woody Harrelson

To clarify, you're guessing the directors they're playing and guessing two or four correctly win get you somethingIf you guess one right you get nothing and if you guess three right you just get the quarter specific pre read

Why don't we have a little fun?

There are 17 actors left to be announced in the Hateful Eight Redux. I'll be posting in groups of four (and in occasion, groups of five) the next few actors to be announced. If you guess two of them right, then you get a pre-read of mine in that quarter. If you get all in a particular, you get a pre-read of mine from any quarter. First off is for Q1

Matthew McConaughey

Clark Gregg

Charlie Day

Woody Harrelson

Matthew Mc = Michael Bay

Clark Gregg = Clark Gregg