Hangman

Fall TV 2012 schedule

• Community Manager

Are the network bosses just choosing to ignore the massive declines in broadcast TV ratings? How can they expect viewers to tune in if they show so much crap?

Probably because all of their pilots ended up sucking. It happens. Not every season can be as good as this season was.

I liked the CBS trailers more than I expected, but maybe because it was in the "behind the scenes" featurette format so we couldn't really see much of the shows by themselves. "Vegas" doesn't interest me but I enjoyed what I saw in "Elementary", "Made in Jersey" and "Partners".

"Elementary" is obviously trying to cash in on the success of BBC's "Sherlock" but it doesn't seem like it will be as good. Still, I'm interested in Lucy Liu's female role as Watson.

"Made in Jersey" surprised me because the title made it seem trashy but the trailer made it look pretty interesting.

And I was a big fan of "Will and Grace" so Max Mutchnick and David Kohan teaming up again for a new show is really exciting. The show kind of seems too similar though, it's as if they replaced Grace with a man. The cast and people behind this show are definitely great though so I'll add this to my list of "definite interest" shows. The other two I'll check out if reviews/ratings are good.

• Community Manager

The Partners preview didn't make me laugh a single time. Passing it. Elementary seems to much like the average show with a dick character in the center, so pass. Made in Jersey...ehh, I'll give it a shot. Vegas was never for me, but it does look like it'll be good for people who like that kind of show.

• Community Manager

It kind of makes me wonder what they're going to do next year when all these pilots flop and they have to take it out of the schedule. What would they replace it with? Repeats of other shows?

There is a reason they order more shows than they can fit on the fall schedule. ;)

Hmm, I have nothing else to watch on Thursday do I guess when i'm done watching The Vampire Diaries i'll watch Beauty and the Beast. Plus i've liked every Beauty and the Beast adaptation i've ever seen. But Thursday might be it for me with the CW. I guess I should watch Gossip Girl since it's the last season but I really just wish it was at mid season and The Carrie Diaries premiered in October because i'm more interested in that.