Hangman

Fall TV 2012 schedule

• Community Manager

Here's when day the schedules will be revealed:

ABC: Tuesday, May 15

CBS: Wednesday, May 16

The CW: Thursday, May 17

So far I'm looking forward to Revolution. Go On has promise, as well as Animal Practice. Guys with Kids isn't utterly terrible. The New Normal looks less like a comedy and more like political propaganda. The trailer did have a funny joke with the fake law scene though. Chicago Fire looks like a standard drama, nothing special.

I'll have opinions on NBC mid-season dramas a bit later, depending if they post trailers or are just sticking with their clips, but I don't think this is the season where they will recover. Outside of "Revolution" nothing seems to be good from the beginning (and even then, the female lead is already bugging me).

On FOX, the trailers should be released a bit later today.

So far I'm looking forward to Revolution. Go On has promise, as well as Animal Practice. Guys with Kids isn't utterly terrible. The New Normal looks less like a comedy and more like political propaganda. The trailer did have a funny joke with the fake law scene though. Chicago Fire looks like a standard drama, nothing special.I'll have opinions on NBC mid-season dramas a bit later, depending if they post trailers or are just sticking with their clips, but I don't think this is the season where they will recover. Outside of "Revolution" nothing seems to be good from the beginning (and even then, the female lead is already bugging me).

Just watched the Revolution trailer. (Don't watch the trailer if you don't want to be spoiled, gives away the whole episode). Looks really cool and I can see why people compare it to Lost.

• Community Manager

FOX shows:I'm excited for the Following due to the creator and the cast, but that trailer wasn't very good.The Mob Doctor: I don't like mob shows/movies, so I'll pass.The Mindy Project: Lame name, has lots of potential.Ben & Kate: I'm surprised I actually like it-this has potential. This actually feels like a better companion for New Girl than Mindy.The Goodwin Games: This has a lot of potential as well.

And ABC remains my favorite network. That's good looking out giving Revenge the post Once Upon A Time spot and giving Happy Endings the post Dancing results spot. I always feel like ABC tries to cultivate shows more than other networks. Anyway, now all I need is the CW lineup and I can know for sure how my fall tv schedule will look. Whenever I don't have something to watch on the CW or ABC I can see what's on NBC or CBS. Fox, I never care about.

Is it just me or do the new shows coming next season look horrible? I've watched all the trailers for NBC, FOX, and ABC and the only ones I have an interest in checking out are "Go On" and "Revolution". Depending on reviews and ratings, I might watch "Nashville", "Zero Hour", "The Mindy Project", "The Goodwin Games", "and "The New Normal" but their trailers didn't do much for me. At least with the reduced TV watching next year I can focus on school more. :rolleyes: