Impact

Best Animated Feature-2012

Eh... WIR is much better than KFP. Not sure what you're on about there.

I think his point was that KFP was better than Wall-E in his opinion. However, Wall-E's flaws when it came to pacing were small compared to everything that was great about it. Wall-E was impressive for a lot of things. Wall-E was the type of movie that's supposed to win this award.

I think his point was that KFP was better than Wall-E in his opinion. However, Wall-E's flaws when it came to pacing were small compared to everything that was great about it. Wall-E was impressive for a lot of things. Wall-E was the type of movie that's supposed to win this award.

Right - except I thought WALL-E was better than KFP (I'm that guy who thinks Ratatouille is the best Pixar film).  I do think that in terms of audience appeal, KFP turned out to be more crowd pleasing; but yes, I would say that WALL-E was the type that was "supposed to win."