• POTC: Dead Mans Chest
    • Alice in Wonderland
    • POTC: On Stranger Tides
    • LOTR 3
    • Transformers 3
    • Titanic
    • Toy Story 3
    • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

Then how come I couldn't get any of my female friends, including my own girlfriend to see the re-release with me?.

I think that's more to do with you than the film if today was any indication.

Posted Image

Oh get the fuck off your horse..... You just said you cried during Toy Story 3..... An ANIMATED film. So you really have no room to judge other people. Titanic is one of the most emotional, heart breaking movies of all time. If you don't understand what is emotional about it, than you need to watch it again.

You're really gonna degrade animation like that? Yeah, cause that's always such a sound argument. :mellow: And for the record you might wanna get your facts straight there before you start insulting me. Noctis is the one on the high horse as usual, flinging his insults as if his shit don't stink and then expecting that everyone else will just STFU.
  • Like 1

Hmm, had no idea there was a backlash against Return of the KingI don't understand why some cannot see why people would think it is the best of the trilogy

ROTK and Titanic had the most backlash in this thread, yet they are leading in the poll. Quite Interesting. Edited by vc2002

Needless to say, you were the one who attacked my poor innocent ass for simply saying I didn't like RoTK (even though I stated I love the first two films dearly). You are so mean.

Check the thread before you twist facts (though I know how easy that must be for you). You attacked RoTK for no reason, I merely responded to your childish insult, and that of course unleashed your high almighty fury.

Attacked RoTK for no reason? I DON'T LIKE THE FILM, IT'S A STUPID END TO WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN GREAT, AND I WAS POINTING OUT WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE.No reason? NO REASON?Someone's suffered too many mountain accidents.

Attacked RoTK for no reason? I DON'T LIKE THE FILM, IT'S A STUPID END TO WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN GREAT, AND I WAS POINTING OUT WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE.

No reason? NO REASON?

Someone's suffered too many mountain accidents.

And someone needs a visit from this guy:

Posted Image

Seriously why do you immediately get all angry and insulting whenever someone disagrees with you? It makes me get angry and I'm not an angry kinda guy. :unsure:

And someone needs a visit from this guy:

Posted Image

Seriously why do you immediately get all angry and insulting whenever someone disagrees with you? It makes me get angry and I'm not an angry kinda guy. :unsure:

I'm just baffled by your stupidity.

You're telling me that I attacked RoTK for no reason? Explaining why I don't like it is now an attack? You bashed Titanic incessantly.

I never started off by bashing Titanic. In fact if you go back you'll see I merely stated surprise that it was beating films like TDK, TS3, and ROTK, while still giving it a B+. I didn't really start getting on Titanic until you started with the whole "most beloved of all time" crap, which I'm sorry is nonsense. I'm more bashing that statement and the film's emotional impact than I am the film itself. If I gave it a B+ then obviously I must think it's decent overall. Edited by MovieMan89

Nah the Avengers/Hunger Games Friday threads were way faster.

Nah, others have been way faster.

They were inflated, unlike this thread. This thread had 15 pages of really meaningful and constructive discussions. :D Edited by vc2002
  • Like 1