iceroll

Glee - Cory Monteith Farewell Episode next week

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to continue watching Glee in season 4?

• Definitely, I'll watch until this series is done.
    • Probably, bring on Season 4.
    • Maybe, depends on how the episodes are.
    • Unlikely, I'm just not a fan of Glee anymore
    • Never.

Good episode, I agree. The acting was very well done as well, especially true for Heather Morris. The end of the episode was kind of hate it or love it. I understand why Sue took the blame, but I will be pissed if she doesn't come back.

Well. On the show. She took blame for the disabled student. Who she likes like a daughter. And i think I heard she was doing Broadway or a show. So like Andy left the office. And I bet she comes back probably as girl will admit she did it in a year when it is not that much of a big deal.

As expected Glee will go on....

Glee" is going full steam ahead without Cory Monteith -- and TMZ has learned, the show's writers have called an emergency meeting today to figure out how to work him out of the story.

Sources close to production tell us, “Glee is definitely not canceled. If you look at the dollars and cents of the show and that it was very much an ensemble with new kids being added last year when some graduated. It’s clear that the show wasn’t about one character."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2ZMVjq2L1 

I hope they focus on lea Michele more. I wouldn't mind it just taking place in New York and being about Rachel, Santana and Kurt.

Originally they were going to have their own spinoff but Murphy changed his mind and decided to keep everyone on the show but split it between Lima and NYC. I think the spinoff would have been better, these days I'm only interested in the NYC scenes.I am very interested about that tribute episode. I have no idea how they will handle his death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPOsepbjWCo

Well this will be the first Glee episode I watch in like 2 years.  Even the promo looks so sad :(  You can tell that the casts' emotions are real and they're saying goodbye to Cory as well as the character of Finn.

Edited by Catching Iceroll

Of course I stopped following Glee a few years ago, but I'm still subscribed to their YouTube channel.

http://youtu.be/BSz7I3l7gMI

This song reminds me of the old group's dynamic, of course with Finn and all that relationship drama.

http://youtu.be/_eadeFYTg8o

One of the most iconic music moments of the show IMO.  

I really miss Glee, when it was good and even when it was mediocre.  I kind of want to start it again but I know how awful the last 3 seasons have been so I'm not going to bother.

LOL Grant Gustin is not coming back to this beyond a quick cameo, if even that. Especially when he has his own promising TV series in which he headlines coming on while this (the show that first introduced him to the world through a recurring role) unceremoniously goes off the air.

I really loved Glee during its first season and will stick it out to the end, but it really went on for too long and has become a disaster much of the time, despite the fifth season having its moments (particularly with when it dealt with Finn/Cory Monteith's tragic passing) that sadly only reminded me of how great the show used to be before it went off the rails so long ago. Really happy that this is ending and will be given a short 13 episode final season.