Impact

Behind the Camera

Blank, I've seen that PM which has been deleted. I don't know if it was the wrong guy you send it to or whatever the problem was, if that offer is available for me, I'll gladly take it.

It being deleted was on accident. I'll send it to you right away. Thank you! :)

Willing to take a few pre-reads that aren't due to the Festival, but due to Part 1. I will still read TMF for Festival if Blank decides to send it, but I won't promise anything to the other movies.

I'll send mine to you tonight then. It's almost done. Just a confrontation, a promotion, and a heist left. Maybe another 2000 words. Should end up just over 10k.
  • Like 1

I'd have a female-led film if there was an actress I love without an actual or CAYOM Academy Award to her name. :P If Jennifer Lawrence and Anne Hathaway hadn't won this year in RL, you'd definitely be seeing a movie led by both of them from me. :lol:

I have an idea this year for a Reese Witherspoon Oscar vehicle. It's about a former child star and pop sensation who must come to terms with her new life.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone but Witherspoon....... :(