Impact

Behind the Camera

I just finished writing the first draft of Journey. I was at the last part of it and the beauty of this game made me teary eyed. The soundtrack is too awesome, too, and fits perfectly with everything. Q.Q

Final word count: 5k+ 

Edited by ChFloppit

I just finished writing the first draft of Journey. I was at the last part of it and the beauty of this game made me teary eyed. The soundtrack is too awesome, too, and fits perfectly with everything. Q.Q

Unfortunately you're not winning Best Animated Feature.

Unfortunately you're not winning Best Animated Feature.

It's not animated anymore... It's Fantasy/Adventure/CGI... Something very similar to Life of PI...

Still... WHY!?

Because of the big competition. Spark 2, Amulet, Wings...all promising films.

I don't know how you know for sure that It wouldn't win if it was animated. You haven't even seen it yet.

Can you send me a PM?

That comment was more a joke, but sure, I really could use a review^^. It's not animated, so it's not even written to fit an animation, but more a movie full of CGI and Special Effects.

Alpha, I can't promise you a pre-read of Amulet. I'll get to it if I have time, but I can't guarantee a read tonight.Besides, I've already given you some feedback on Tom Sawyer.

I also gave a copy to Blank and ChD, so it's fine.