Impact

Behind the Camera

I have a bad feeling about Captiva Island being an Oscar contender. Hopefully it'll get a couple tech noms or some bigger awards sounds like a good movie.

It is definitely not a frontrunner right now. I am hoping it will turn into a dark horse for BP. However I am feeling the film will be very very controversial. Either people will love the film or hate it completely. 

Based on a spoiler I just read for "The Search," there's a good chance that I won't be making a sequel to the modest hit that Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise was...

I wasn't expecting a sequel anyways.

I have a good feeling about Hollywood. If I mess up the Winter War, maybe Hollywood can push for a BP nod.

It looks like a good contender. Even if it doesn't turn out well, we cinephiles will surely vote it on the ballot.

I wasn't expecting a sequel anyways.

Well, it's an adaptation of the Avatar comics. If it made a profit, I definitely would make a sequel based on the new comics; however, if what I read is true, I refuse to make it canon in CAYOM. Utterly stupid

What's winter war and Hollywood about? 

And I do hope that Risk Management does well. It's probably my last Coen film for a while and I want to go out with at least a decent sized bang. 

Meet Henry Chinaski, revelling in his eternal penchant for booze, women and horse-racing as he makes the precarious journey from poet to screenwriter. The absurdity and egotism of the film industry are laid bare in this deadpan, touching and funny glimpse into the endless negotiations and back-stabbings of La-la land in Hollywood. Matt Dillon plays the leading character.