Impact

Behind the Camera

I am tempted to ask if anybody would want to read The Wanders but part of me wants to keep it secret until Tuesday or Wednesday when I post it. 

First thing that came to my mind when reading this.

"Let them read it...""BUT IT'S MY PRECIOUS.""Hiccup, Hiccup. Let them read it...""BUT, MASTER... NOOO"

• Like 2

I decided to change the ending to Heavy Rain compared to the story I'm currently following. Although the actions (in the game) mean a certain ending, I changed it to another one that fits... in my opinion (Don't know if people will like it or not, though).

First draft of Heavy Rain: Finished... It took me 3 hours to finish this last part (Which only was like 5-6K words).

Current word count: 21.37K Words (92000 characters).

Estimated word count after rewrite: 22-25K.

Estimated run time: 3-3.5 hrs.

First draft of Heavy Rain: Finished... It took me 3 hours to finish this last part (Which only was like 5-6K words).

:mouthdropped:

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 2

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vewkfFu8Q7I

Yeah if a film is that long in word count, either you have a lot of very elaborate, descriptive stuff happening, or you're going for a 4-hour film.

Heavy Rain, for all the hype, boils down to a murder/mystery with multiple storylines, none of which are particularly complex or elaborate once you eliminate the choice aspect and focus on a single narrative drive. There is no reason it should be that long.