lab276

The Universal Thread | Dreamworks Animation seeing layoffs, set to outsource their work

I agree about This Is 40, Apatow's films are becoming a little self indulgent.

Yeah his last couple of films, except for Bridesmaids have been meh...

A BOURNE film with Damon and Renner is gonna be epic. I hope it happens.

If Universal only cares about the quickest way to make $$$$ from the franchise, which seems to be the case, then yes, they will should make it happen. I still think they can make a very good Bourne movie with just Cross (again by not using Gilroy :) ) but it will be more difficult for it to be financially successful.

Yeah his last couple of films, except for Bridesmaids have been meh...If Universal only cares about the quickest way to make $$$$ from the franchise, which seems to be the case, then yes, they will should make it happen. I still think they can make a very good Bourne movie with just Cross (again by not using Gilroy :) ) but it will be more difficult for it to be financially successful.

I think they could continue with Cross and Marta in their own movie and drop the Bourne title. I think it would be successful on a more modest budget.Damon and Renner in the same movie would be ideal but that's easier said than done. Universal isn't the only one who has a say in it.

I want great fights from the agents. :)

Heh a great fight would be Cross v Bourne during a first meeting like Iron Man and Thor. Without the super powers of course. But talk about epic possibilities. :)

I think they could continue with Cross and Marta in their own movie and drop the Bourne title. I think it would be successful on a more modest budget.Damon and Renner in the same movie would be ideal but that's easier said than done. Universal isn't the only one who has a say in it.

Yeah there will be roadblocks for sure and easier said than done. But the BO potential could be sizeable and Universal did it for Fast and Furious so why not for Bourne for at least for one sequel? ;)

Heh a great fight would be Cross v Bourne during a first meeting like Iron Man and Thor. Without the super powers of course. But talk about epic possibilities. :)Yeah there will be roadblocks for sure and easier said than done. But the BO potential could be sizeable and Universal did it for Fast and Furious so why not for Bourne for at least for one sequel? ;)

It's not just Universal's decision. They have to get Matt Damon on board. He's willing to come back but he won't commit until he sees a script and feels it works for the character. He's made that clear and Marshall even confirmed it.