Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I would've liked to see some Olympics-related TV spots from WB:"The long jump...." (prisoner leaping for ledge)"...boxing..." (Bane and Bat)"...gymnastics...." (Catwoman)Blitz-edit a ton of fighting.... then wrap up with Tom Lennon's doctor -- "I'm sorry, Mr. Wayne, I can't clear you for heli-skiing".Fun to be had, but it'll never happen now.

Maybe it's for the best that this will never happen. :lol:
  • Like 1

Even though this thread will become a BO.C Classic Thread, I think it's fitting to end it on this photo. It's hard to read the 1st 50 pages of this thread and seeing all our reactions as it was unfolding. Sad Thread:

Posted Image

He's not just a Hero on the Big Screen.

As much crap Bale has taken over the years for different things, this was awesome and he should be applauded. :)
  • Like 4

Australia WB 7/19/12 $15,674,477 100% $15,674,477 7/22/12 Denmark Warner Bros. 7/20/12 $2,075,040 100% $2,075,040 7/22/12 Finland FS Film 7/20/12 $754,264 100% $754,264 7/22/12

Just comparing some numbers internationally, interesting to see that these are the only 3 countries so far that had TDKR open higher than Avengers.

All the other foreign markets opened lesser.

That's not a fair comparison. TDKR has no 3D. I think is better comparing to TDK, which did 468 million OS, nearly 400 million less than TA. They were in different OS leagues. However, TDKR is heading to 600-650, what would be a great improvement since TDK Edited by peludo