Impact

CAYOM-Year 3 The Oscars!

*4th nominee, "Dodge City" is shown*

Carrey: Well.....I'M BACK!!!!! Miss me? *laughs* After that fight with the computer I can say I won...or kind of. Sad story really *laughs* I still can't believe I trusted it so much...now I am going to cry *laughs*

But don't worry! Be happy! *starts singing it and laughs* Oh okay now, I think we all know what we are here for...in line for Judgement Day! *laughs* Oh no that is not right.........

Best ensemble presented by Will Ferrell and Tina Fey!

Ferrell: Next we have best cast!

Fey: Which we are not in any of the 5 nominations.

Ferell: I know, they hate us.

Fey: Yep. We need to complain!

Ferrell: That is right!

Fey: So what are the nominations?

Ferrell: A bunch of movies!

Fey: Really?????

Ferrell: Yep!

And the nominees are:

Black as Night

The Coming Storm

Fatal Rendezvous

Genesis

Love in Poiters

And the winner is.........

Black as Night!

Winner: Thank you! Thanks to our wonderful cast, you guys rock!

• Like 1

Tally:

Black as Night 25

The Coming Storm 23

Fatal Rendezvous 24

Genesis 11

Love in Poiters 22

I had to count that a few times, I got a diffrent winner the first time then Black as Night the next 2 times. :lol: It was close.

I'm only on page 1 right now, but Tommy Lee Jones should never have won Best Supporting Actor.Oh and I'm not saying that out of anger or anything (more so shock). I just thought he was easily the weakest of the nominees. Indeed, I'm terrbly surprised that Frank Langella came as low as he did. I thought if he wouldn't win he'd come damn close to winning.

Edited by The Creator

Best Cinematography presented by Liam Neeson!

Neeson: Next we have best use of camera angles. Like you know the far angle, close up, trying not to get you sick? *laughs*

And the nominees are:

Black as Night

The Coming Storm

Dodge City

Genesis

Red Rabbit

And the winner is...........

Dodge City!

Winner: Wow after so many nominations I finally am up here! I don't know what to say. Other then thanks to the Coen's and to all of my family! Thanks!

Yep, Genesis won't win anything. I'm surprised actually that it couldn't win a single techie. It seemed poised to win at least one given that it was the most acclaimed blockbuster of the year. A lot of people must've jumped off the bandwagon when Numbers started professing his annoyance with it.

Yep, Genesis won't win anything. I'm surprised actually that it couldn't win a single techie. It seemed poised to win at least one given that it was the most acclaimed blockbuster of the year. A lot of people must've jumped off the bandwagon when Numbers started professing his annoyance with it.

I guess so. :PThough...there are 2 more left for it ;)

At this point I'm expecting a surprise Coming Storm win for BP. The way you hinted at BP being really close makes me feel that BaN won't have won if mostly because the film that wins CC often doesn't win BP...I think people just get tired of seeing the same film win if it so well received. there are exceptions.Is this riczhang's first year playing? I would be hella surprised if he wins BP his first year. Only Numbers ever did that.

*5th and final nomination Black as Night is shown*

Jim Carrey: What a night! Well thats a wrap! *laughs*

Oh sorry, I meant the sandwitch, you know a wrap? *tons of laughs* Sorry I'm hungry!

Best original screenplay presented by Robin Williams!

Williams: Now tonight we have 5 original nominations. Even if some have real people. Though they claim to be original. *laughs* I wrote a screenplay, want to hear it? It is: A man woke up and went to work. The end. *Tons of laughs.*

The nominations are:

Black as Night

The Coming Storm

Dodge City

Genesis

The Summer Story

and the winner is.......

Black as Night!

Winner: Thank you! It is wonderful being up here. I like to thank everyone who helped us.

Win count:

Dodge City: 4

Black as Night: 3

The Coming Storm: 2

Animal Farm: 1

El Liberator: 1

Fatal Rendezvous: 1

Letifmotiff: 1

The Morrow II: 1

Prodigy: 1

SpellForce: Breath of Winter: 1

Was Kilroy Here?: 1

Wolves of the Deep: 1

At least we are not having the odd Oscars of year 1 and 2 that look like they were from the 1930s. :lol:So its King's Speech, Inception and Social Network this year....errr I mean yeah. :PBut what will win?

Best adapted screenplay presented by Eddie Murphy!

Murphy: Now we have best adapted screenplay! Which sadly no nursery rymes were nominated for. *laughs* Or ABC books! *more laughs. Dang I loved that one my daddy read to me...*more laughs*

And the nominees are:

Divergent

Fatal Rendezvous

Red Rabbit

The Morrow II

Thane of the Flies

and the winner is.......

Red Rabbit!

Winner: Thank you very very much! I like to thank the Academy and to Tom Clancy also for writing the awesome novel! Love you and God bless!