ddddeeee

The Miranda Otto/Eowyn appreciation (ONLY) society

You`re taking this shit too far. I`m deeply disappointed in all of you. I thought we were friends but obviously it isn`t the case.This bitch can go stick her sword replica into her ass and wank.BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!BOMB!

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 4

Fuck Shitto. I'm always team Fishnets.

Thank you! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:Today turned into a really bad day for me here. So much betrayal by people who I really like and thought were my buddies. Tele, ddddeeee, Chewy...I just don`t know what happened. :(

Can't believe you all would turn against the Queen in Waiting of our community (current Queen = Nikki, obviously) over some crooked tooth bitch from down under. :rolleyes:

I'm from down under so I will support the beautiful and brilliant Miranda Otto. It's only fairly recently that I've realized how amazing she is. Fishnets has given me a new found appreciation for her.

No appreciation for Otto here. Can't betray my woman.

For fishnets! <3 :wub:I'm always here for you, love<3

Can't believe you all would turn against the Queen in Waiting of our community (current Queen = Nikki, obviously) over some crooked tooth bitch from down under. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys! :wub: :wub: I really appreciate that you are standing up to this ugly talntless stupid Catholics-kicking-in-the-rain Shitto "appreciation" nonsense. I get it`s mock appreciation but she doesn`t deserve any appreciation.She ruined the movies. Fact. And Aussiewood and Hollywood were smart enough to ignore her existance.Besidews, my feelings are more important than this Z-lister who is currently ruining Brasilian cinema. Edited by fishnets

I think what ddddeeee and the others don't realize is that for all of their reasons, this thread basically amounts to poking the bear with a stick. And when you poke a bear with a stick long enough, it's gonna poke back.

Posted Image

So don't say you weren't warned when one day, in some random thread, you become the target of an epic rant of doom.

Posted Image

Fuckin terrible. I have no clue how could anyone think this was anything but a career-ender. Just look at that facial expression., She`s clearly releaving herself of 20 day-long constipation. Just terrible. Dentist Association must have issued a warning too.

This is FUGLY folks and doesn`t get better when she takes the potty off. Which undermines the whole concept of beauty defeating the beast. It`s Fuglier defeats Fugly in this case. What a trainwreck.

Edited by fishnets

Fuckin terrible. I have no clue how could anyone think this was anything but a career-ender. Just look at that facial expression., She`s clearly releaving herself of 20 day-long constipation. Just terrible. Dentist Association must have issued a warning too.

This is FUGLY folks and doesn`t get better when she takes the potty off. Which undermines the whole concept of beauty defeating the beast. It`s Fuglier defeats Fugly in this case. What a trainwreck.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fish you're not gonna believe the photo I just found when looking up Shitto pics... :rotfl:

Posted Image

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fish you're not gonna believe the photo I just found when looking up Shitto pics... :rotfl:

Posted Image

Giant Jaw vs Giant Cavities

I`m not coming here anymore. Too much vomit-inducing images and I have to eat before work.

That fortunately killed her career and bitch didn`t realize that. I bet she was sending that clip to all casting directors and has been wondering for 10 years now how come nobody called back.

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1