baumer

I need 7 of you to send me trivia questions (FIRST 7 WHO RESPOND)

No. I don't care anymore. With Expendables not making the top 11, I have no chance of winning now so not getting one question isn't going to kill me.

Ok, here are my questions:The point structure for the trivia will be as follows:Question 1: 3000Question 2: 3000Question 3: 2000Question 4: 4000Question 5: 3000Question 6: 3000Question 7: 2000Question 1: In Tropic Thunder, how much money does the Flaming Dragon demand Pecker (McConaughey) pay in exchange for Tugg Speedman? 3000 Don't knowQuestion 2: In Pulp Fiction, what do both Mia Wallace (Uma Thurman) and Vincent Vega (John Travolta) order when they arrive at Jack Rabbit Slim's? 3000I'll have the Durward Kirby Burger, bloody, and...a five dollar shake. Buddy Holly waiter: How do you want that shake -- Martin and Lewis..Vincent: Douglas Sirk steak....bloody and a Vanilla CokeQuestion 3: "What Fast Food chain can be seen in Christoper Nolan's "Following"?" 2000 Don't knowQuestion 4: In 500 Days of Summer what does Summer say her favorite Beatles song is? 4000 Octopus GardenQuestion 5: In Prizoner of Azkaban, what is the magic that Albus Dumbledore uses to save Harry, during the quidditch game? 3000 Aresto MomentumQuestion 6: in almost famous whose house does penny send russell to when he thinks he is visiting her? 3000 No clueQuestion 7: In the Sound of Music what activity do the children tell Captain Von Trapp they had been doing when they went to the village? 2000 no clueDue by Monday at 9pmI got 10,000