baumer

I need 7 of you to send me trivia questions (FIRST 7 WHO RESPOND)

ChewyGittesDexAlfredGoffeMGSNarniaOkay, we have the seven. Please post your questions here.

Edited by The Amazing baumerman

Question 3"What Fast Food chain can be seen in Christoper Nolan's "Following"?"

What is Following? Never heard of it? How can I watch it? Is it even available on DVD?

I don't think Following is fair. It's a black and white, British film, with a 69 minute run time. There is no way I'll be able to find that film. That would be like me asking you a question from the Canadian film One Week. Sorry. But please give me another one.

Ok, here are my questions:The point structure for the trivia will be as follows:Question 1: 3000Question 2: 3000Question 3: 2000Question 4: 4000Question 5: 3000Question 6: 3000Question 7: 2000Question 1: In Tropic Thunder, how much money does the Flaming Dragon demand Pecker (McConaughey) pay in exchange for Tugg Speedman? 3000Question 2: In Pulp Fiction, what do both Mia Wallace (Uma Thurman) and Vincent Vega (John Travolta) order when they arrive at Jack Rabbit Slim's? 3000Question 3: "What Fast Food chain can be seen in Christoper Nolan's "Following"?" 2000Question 4: In 500 Days of Summer what does Summer say her favorite Beatles song is? 4000Question 5: In Prizoner of Azkaban, what is the magic that Albus Dumbledore uses to save Harry, during the quidditch game? 3000Question 6: in almost famous whose house does penny send russell to when he thinks he is visiting her? 3000Question 7: In the Sound of Music what activity do the children tell Captain Von Trapp they had been doing when they went to the village? 2000Due by Monday at 9pm

I haven't even tried researching these questions. I have three for sure. But I don't think I'm going to get all of them. I find these questions a lot tougher than the ones I gave.