Ezen Baklattan

Let's all see Sleepwalk With Me!

It started with Joss Whedon making a hilarious plea not to see this movie.

And now, the maker of the film are challenging Whedon and want it to out gross The Avengers' $1.5 billion worldwide.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cu6pG7kIQM&feature=watch_responseHere is the trailer: (.
) - The link begins and ends with the parenthesis and the period. Edited by Spaghetti

I'd like to see Sleepwalk with Me make some money. Maybe not the money it would make if it was based on a popular source material, had five well-received movies leading up to its release, opened in 3D and IMAX and 4000+ theaters and had unbelievable hype and appeal, but 10m box office would be an achievement I think. I know I'll be buying a ticket (or eight). The sad thing about Whedon's contract with Marvel- although if anyone deserves this much control at Marvel Studios, it's Whedon- is that he won't get the chance to do his own stuff for a while. This probably pushes the Dr. Horrible sequel back another 5+ years. At least we have Much Ado About Nothing to look forward to.

The sad thing about Whedon's contract with Marvel- although if anyone deserves this much control at Marvel Studios, it's Whedon- is that he won't get the chance to do his own stuff for a while. This probably pushes the Dr. Horrible sequel back another 5+ years.

As someone who prefers Dr Horrible to TA I couldn't agree more.If you loved the humour and writing of TA I'd recommend you check out Dr Horrible. It's fantastic.

If you loved TA then you owe it to yourself to see Buffy, Angel, Firefly/Serenity and Dr. Horrible (you can skip Dollhouse). Avengers has a great script but it's only the tip of the iceberg regarding the best of Whedon.

Edited by Gopher

If you loved TA then you owe it to yourself to see Buffy, Angel, Firefly/Serenity and Dr. Horrible (you can skip Dollhouse). Avengers has a great script but it's only the tip of the iceberg regarding the best of Whedon.

I really like season 2 of Dollhouse, but otherwise I agree 100%.