druv10

The Big Bang Theory

Howard back from space was well done and believable (every aspect of it)Raj-Stuart: the authors wan't to know how far they can go leaving good taste behindthe nerdgames had some funny ideas (Sheldon loosing in math), but he would never participate in a pie eating contest. Could they not come up with an idea, where the nerds win using their talents, where nobody would have thought it?

• Community Manager

he would never participate in a pie eating contest.

Why not? I mean, he would have to be talked into it, but I don't see it as out-of-character.

Raj-Stuart: the authors wan't to know how far they can go leaving good taste behind

I thought it was funny and maybe the series is aiming for a "they've been in a gay relationship this whole time" reveal at the end of the season.

in the Amy-Sheldon-quarrel I had no problem to be 100% on his sideShe started it and he did not say any thing rude to her.Best scenes like ever Penny-Sheldon"Leonard made me like you" is the sweetest compliment he has ever payed someonetoo many masturbation jokes: "feel free to play with yourself"

Edited by Rudolf

Best episode ever, IMHOSheldon visiting his 44th paralell-UniverseAlex hitting on Leonard, Leonard trying to intimidate the British guyHoward-Radj as NinjasSheldon tormenting Leonard with his perverted sexual fantasiesin Germany and Austria BBT is played as children's program in the afternoon :)

Edited by Rudolf

Best episode ever, IMHOSheldon visiting his 44th paralell-UniverseAlex hitting on Leonard, Leonard trying to intimidate the British guyHoward-Radj as NinjasSheldon tormenting Leonard with his perverted sexual fantasiesin Germany and Austria BBT is played as children's program in the afternoon :)

One of the funniest TBBT episode ever.

• Community Manager

Wow, the girls really went after each other in this episode.When Bernadette told Amy "“Is it maybe because, like Sheldon’s work, your sex life is also theoretical?” I went just like Penny with a "damn"Amy's response was pretty great as well: "Well at least when we do make love, Sheldon won’t be thinking about his mother. And yes, that is a cleverly veiled reference to Howard’s lifelong obsession to crawl back into her spacious womb."The claws really came out and all over a parking spot.

In the last 2 episode no Leonard-Penny interaction, which is a good thing because they have run out of ideas for their relationship. Alex could offer new perspectives, but not the stupid "Penny marks her territory"-idea. Penny could get more than a simple add. Maybe her knowing an astronaut could help her land a role in a small movie production about 18th century Vienna.

• Community Manager

In the last 2 episode no Leonard-Penny interaction, which is a good thing because they have run out of ideas for their relationship.

That's not entirely true. They haven't run out of ideas but are slowly changing the relationship. The previous two times they were together, Penny wasn't fully committed because she was afraid. This season the series has been slowly changing things so that Penny is coming to be as committed to their relationship as Leonard is.

Alex could offer new perspectives, but not the stupid "Penny marks her territory"-idea.

Alex isn't meant to just make Penny jealous but to build Leonard's confidence that he deserves someone like Penny. At least I think that's where the show is going.
  • Like 1

Got a little bored of this.....so what stupid thing are the geeks going to do now. Blah blah blah. That said, I enjoy when the show gives bernadette some meaty lines, as she is turning into my favorite character. With sheldon, I guess.

The boys choosing a silly board game over spending time with their girls, that is the true spirit of BBT.Sheldon in mortal combat with Santa Claus (I like it), is it the fantasy of the jewish authors of the series?

Edited by Rudolf

The last 2 episodes getting new series records, means that they do what people like. Nevertheless I see room for improvement though: an intelectual not into comics would point out that Thor's hammer's property of resistance to being wielded by others, was reminding of Odyseus bow, that could be bended only by Odyseus himself. Mjölnir the hammer of the Norse god did no have that property.