The Creator

Petition for a New Host (Seeking Volunteers)

I was just briefly looking over some of Season 1, and I realize this game is exciting, and it's been so damn long since I've played. I would like to get back into it, but I understand Jmovies doesn't have the time for it, and that's ok. I'm just wondering if there is someone else who can step in, at least for Season 2, so we can see if this game can still function. Baumer's Summer Game ends this weekend, so that will leave a big gap in the box office predicting competitions that we do have here (the only other ones I know of are Box Office Alliance, Total Game, and Weekend Olympiad). So I say a Survivor Season 2 would definitely help fill that gap.

Is anyone in and are there any volunteers to start this back up? We need someone who can really devote a bit of time each week to run and score the game.

If you're interested, list your name here or PM me if you need help/suggestions, since I have substantial experience with this matter.

Edited by The Creator

I'd be willing to run it. I'm usually online a lot at work, so I can update when necessary. I loved running my game on BOM, and it saves me from being eliminated early and just watching all the action go down :P

Edited by acsc1312

Ok, so we have at least one volunteer. If anyone disagrees with acsc running it, or if there's someone else who would like to run it and would prefer we vote on who runs it, then speak now or forever hold your peace.

For the record, I'm fine with acsc running it.

And once we get an official host, we'll notify ShawnMR about making that person a co-moderator of the Box Office Survivor sub-forum. Jmovies will still be entitled to also being a moderator of this forum in case he ever does get time to come back and host a season.

• Community Manager
And once we get an official host, we'll notify ShawnMR about making that person a co-moderator of the Box Office Survivor sub-forum. Jmovies will still be entitled to also being a moderator of this forum in case he ever does get time to come back and host a season.

To expedite requests such as this, it's best to PM Shawn and all the Junior Admins. ;)