DAR

American Horror Story

I watched last night and kept thinking to myself, why am I watching this stupid show. It's badly written, badly acted(Jessica Lange really overacts) it's unpleasant to watch. I thought it was a horrible first episode. Then I saw the preview for the season and thought well that looks interesting, so I'll watch it through but I just felt icky after words. And I know it's not a feel good comedy but it's just bleh.

Another thing I noticed is that given the setting they're going to be going after religion this year. I'm Catholic, but I don't think that the Catholic Church is above criticism. And as long as it's done in an intelligent and thought provoking manner it should be made. But this looks like they're going for the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

I followed season 1. Loved it at times, other times I thought it was too much. Did not watch season 2. Any good?

Anyway, here's the title scene for season 3: Coven. Witches and goats and shit. Looks cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3uS09BTSD5o

Edited by The Stingray™