DAR

American Horror Story

So who's watching. I watched a marathon last week of the first five or six episodes can't remember. I'm not sure if I exactly like the show or if it's even good, but I couldn't stop watching. There's definitely nothing like it on the air right now.

And the beginning at the school library was very unsettling.

I didn't see it but I did see online somewhere that people are making a big stink about it. Saying it "went too far."Just another case of people bringing even more attention to something that would have just gone under the radar had they not made a big deal about it. Instead they're causing more people to be curious and see it.

I'm still really on the fence with this show. I love some episodes and hate others. The Halloween episodes were the best (especially pt. 2). This week was alright, nothing too special. The Columbine reference at the beginning was a bit unsettling, but it's been more than 10 years so it didn't go too far imo.

This weeks episode seemed like they're throwing everything to see what sticks. You've got all the ghosts. Then most are tied to historical events including the Black Dahlia this week. But oh by the way, here's a little Rosemary's Baby for good measure. The show is like a car wreck awful to watch yet I remain mezmerized. It's both one of the best shows I've seen and one of the worst.