3 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

The general idea behind the movie (Actually, the book presented in the movie) was an interesting one. The bad move was to add the part where the main story of the movie is just a book. That didn't serve at anything important, other than probably giving Olivia Wilde a role in the movie.The other bad move was to hire two newbie directors (Who also wrote the script, which I said, had an interesting idea but also had stupid parts), instead of directors that had a few movies behind them, or, at least, be able to make some scenes more emotional than they were.6/10... Just because of the idea and that I liked the score a bit. A wasted opportunity in my opinion.

i gave it an A

I liked the idea, i like the actors ,except for olivia wilde who was superfluous in my opinion

as a lover of books, who has at one point growing thought about writing , only when confronted to a blank page to realize maybe i'm better at reading than i am at writing 

i've tried my hand at fanfiction but its nothing memorable , sometimes i think i just haven't found my voice and until then everything will seem lame 

so yeah i could totally connect with the main character , plus zoe saldana is in it, i'm in a mood where i like anything she's in ...

very interesting film, unusual ,i'm kinda glad they didnt go with the cliche of him confessing to the world and being outcasted , in real life some people do shitty thing and are none the worse off for it, nevermind we wish it wasnt so or/and there was more justice in the world, more comeuppance for their kind