iceroll

The Voice Season 3

I'm surprised no one made a thread about this year. I'm not watching this year because after two years I realized that this format really sucks and the first few episodes (auditions) are the only entertaining parts. After that they don't really make you care about the contestants at all and the winners never go on to do anything successful (unlike Idol which had 2 successful winners in a row).

Tell me that isn't Christina Aguilera. Did she eat some of the contestants? She blew up.

Is she pregnant here?

Posted Image

This is how I remember her...skanky but hot...I just assumed she was still like this:

Posted Image

Edited by Expendable baumer

Yup. Plus, some of the people thus far have been wow.This guy blew me AWAY, especially since he sang the song I planned on singing for the auditions. His version is way superior though, gah. But so rooting for him:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovz4yvn5IM&feature=g-all-u

Edited by SantanaLopez

Yup. Plus, some of the people thus far have been wow.This guy blew me AWAY, especially since he sang the song I planned on singing for the auditions. His version is way superior though, gah. But so rooting for him:http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovz4yvn5IM&feature=g-all-u

You auditioned for The Voice? That's so awesome, how was the experience and do you have a video?

I don't think you should do something as difficult as "Listen" for the audition, it's incredibly difficult and the judges have probably hear it a dozen times every season so unless you realllllly stand out, you should probably pick a safer, more original song that will suit your voice.