ladyevenstar22

what's your fall tv schedule looking like?

out of the newbies i tried this season , i've already given up on emily owen MD (CW) after one episode and 666 park avenue (i don't like horror esp that genre deal with the devil bla bla bla plus its on the cancellation watch anywaystill giving arrow and beauty and the beast a chance we'll see....fact is none of them are must see tv for me, only shows i stay up very late so i can see them are once upon a time on sunday, castle on monday and fringe on friday all the rest can wait the next day or during the week...

Monday: Fifth Gear, How I Met Your Mother, Revolution, Castle, Hawaii Five-oTuesday: noneWednesday: Modern Family, American Horror Story, Dragons: Riders of Berk, Kung Fu Panda: Ledends of AwesomenessThursday: 30 Rock, Last Resort, Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Person of Interest, ElementaryFriday: Fringe, Grimm, Tron: Uprising, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Green Lantern: The Animated SeriesSaturday: MerlinSunday: Ultimate Spider-Man, Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Homeland, The Good Wife, 666 Park Avenue; Avengers: EMH (already seen all season 2, but it's not finished in the US)

Misfits added for Sunday, season 4 just started yesterday! :D

Monday: Fifth Gear, How I Met Your Mother, Revolution, Castle, Hawaii Five-oTuesday: noneWednesday: Modern Family, American Horror Story, Dragons: Riders of Berk, Kung Fu Panda: Ledends of AwesomenessThursday: 30 Rock, Last Resort, Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Person of Interest, ElementaryFriday: Fringe, Grimm, Tron: Uprising, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Green Lantern: The Animated SeriesSaturday: MerlinSunday: Ultimate Spider-Man, Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Homeland, The Good Wife, 666 Park Avenue; Avengers: EMH (already seen all season 2, but it's not finished in the US), Misfits

I gave up Elementary; Adding Primeval: New World on Tuesday

Bump for Fall 2013, with the New Schedules Out!!! Cause Water Bottle won't let me start a clean thread and wants me to use a 2012 thread instead????

So what are you watching in Fall 2013??????????????????????