Totem

Harry Potter Films: Tournament Poll - (PS, COS, DH1, DH2)

23 members have voted

1. 1. Philosopher's Stone Vs Deathly Hallows Part 2

• PS
    • DH2
  2. 2. Chamber of Secrets Vs Deathly Hallows Part 1

• COS
    • DH1

I was interested to see which film would come out the winner in a tournament poll where the 1st film is put up against the 8th, 2nd film against the 7th and so on.Once results are finalised by Sunday night I'll start the next phase of the poll.So which film did you like more?

Edited by Totem

Voted for DH1 and DH2, I do think that PS and COS are great but they definitely don't hold up as well as DH1 and DH2 but to be fair the latter haven't aged for as long.

Honestly, the first two movies are considered the best only if you watch the series for the first time. If you have watched it for a few times, you'll notice that they get boring. Also voted for DH1 and DH2, mainly because they were better done and had more action elements. David Yates did a great job, especially with DH1 which is my favorite of the series, and because it's Hermione's movie... Deathly Hallows 2 had epic elements that neither PS of COS had, so yeah, DH 1 and 2 are better.

• Like 1

PS will always hold a special place in everyones heart, I'm sure. But I voted DH2, because, while some parts aren't done very well, it's still an excellent finish, and it has the best scene in the entire series (The Prince's Tale). And DH1. Obviously. My favourite Potter film, and one of my favourite films of all time.