Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

Rich-I think the Conan bro film has a little too many release patterns. On here we try to keep it more simple. Now I don't mean go:2 theaters3000 theatersBut try to not spread it out so much.

I like the release pattern.....EDIT: I thought about it, and 2 months is a bit long for a rollout, I've cut it down by 2 weeks. Edited by riczhang

BTW-I would not release anything on:The first week of JanuaryDecember 31stDecember 3rdFor obvious reasons :PSeptember 10th is a deadzone also. Though you could release a low budget horror there.

BTW-I would not release anything on:The first week of JanuaryDecember 31stDecember 3rdFor obvious reasons :PSeptember 10th is a deadzone also. Though you could release a low budget horror there.

Definitely agree, though limited releases could work on the 31 and 3 December. Egh..... I feel like creating a separate studio to release fillers in these dates. :lol::P