Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

Anyways, I just noticed that Arronofsky is directing House of the Scorpion, I remember reading that book, it's kinda Arronofsky is, but it's not source material that's good enough for Arronofsky IMO.

I could honestly see Nolan or Aronofsky do House of Scorpion. Funny story; according a friend I sent all of my film ideas to, Consciousness Slip ripped off House of the Scorpion before I read House of the Scorpion. Pretty sure HotS will be better than CS though. ;)

The actors/actresses are at the same age in the game as in real life... you could keep Halle Berry, but you'd definitely get negative reviews and bad B.O.

And tons and tons of controvery, nobody go see itm ect.

I could honestly see Nolan or Aronofsky do House of Scorpion. Funny story; according a friend I sent all of my film ideas to, Consciousness Slip ripped off House of the Scorpion before I read House of the Scorpion. Pretty sure HotS will be better than CS though. ;)

:lol: And some of us consciously rip of films. :P

The actors/actresses are at the same age in the game as in real life... you could keep Halle Berry, but you'd definitely get negative reviews and bad B.O.

Then I need recommendations for director and Zia's role.I was thinking Tarantino, but I guess that's stupid too.

This game is imaginary, right?

But we need a basic level of reality, ;) I mean if you're doing like a filler you could make it slightly ridiculous, but for the most part your films need to be realistic.

But we need a basic level of reality, ;) I mean if you're doing like a filler you could make it slightly ridiculous, but for the most part your films need to be realistic.

*looks at 3100 word Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Bigfoot* hehehefillerheh

Way I view Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. is that the first one was a filler, and then the second two just go to such bizarreness, I couldn't help writing an actual plotline for it. Just you guys wait for Year 6's Clark Gregg movie; it'll have all the craziness of Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson but none of the actors playing themselves! :D

• Community Manager

This game is imaginary, right?

How is aging handled?

The actors are however old they are in real life, regardless of which CAYOM year it is. Consider it a magical world where aging has considerably slowed down.

Yes, it's imaginary but we have some rules within the game's workings that we adhere to. Unless you're adaption of a kid's show is going to get really disturbing by including pedophilia as a theme, then I think you might want to recast.

Dragon Age is completed and right now my focus is on finishing Starcraft and The Shark Mutiny, both of which should be done within a few days max when I have time in-between classes and massive amounts of work.Once they're done I can move on to my three planned films that I haven't posted in Part 1 yet. My priority of those three will be First in the Nation.