BK007

BFCA Score Thread

Skyfall 93 (+1)Breaking Dawn 2 72 (+1)Red Dawn 61 (-4)Rise of the Guardians 78 (+1)Silver Linings Playbook 90 (+1)Killing Them Softly 76 (-2)Also Metacritic scoresSilver Linings Playbook 78 (-6)Killing Them Softly 73 (-4)Both because of Slant Magazine giving them negative scores. I'm flabbergasted as to why Slant Magazine is even included. 62% of the time they are more negative, and no matter who reviews. It's like purposefully contrarian. Of course I don't bother to read their trolling or acknowledge their attention seeking writers so who knows why they are the way they are.

• Like 1

About FinishedBreaking Dawn 63 (-7)Life of Pi 88 (+1)Red Dawn 55 (-10)Rise of the Guardians 77 (-1)Killing Them Softly 79 (+3)Playing for Keeps 68 (-4)Zero Dark Thirty 30Monsters Inc 3D 78 (original 92)The Impossible 81This is 40 61Les Miserables 100No RatingsThe HobbitGuilt TripCirque du SoleilJack ReacherDjango UnchainedParental Guidance

Killing Them Softly 77 (-2)Playing for Keeps 68 (n/c)Zero Dark Thirty 60 (+30)Monsters Inc 3D 78 (n/c)The Impossible 81 (n/c)This is 40 68 (+7)Les Miserables 97 (-3)No RatingsThe HobbitGuilt TripCirque du SoleilJack ReacherDjango UnchainedParental Guidance

I guess with a 100 score the only way to go is down, but honestly, this is going down too fast!Les Miserables 88 (-10) (I checked it when it was also 97 and 89)Zero Dark Thirty 84 (+24) this one shooting up nicely, let's see where it'll stabilizeImpossible 80 (-1)Killing Them Softly 76 (-1)Playing for Keeps 68 (nc)This is 40 67 (-1)Debutant:The Hobbit 90/100

May be decided by how many critics have reviewed the movie?

Yeah, I know that, but I was wondering if anyone knows how many? I can't seem to find a lot of critics who've voted for Les Mis, yet it's already Critic's Choice.