A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

Hardly possible.For 300M to happen, it needs no less than 10M on Thursday and 110M+ for the whole week.Shows count will be cut to less than 20% from current 30% on Thu. Also it loses IMAX, which generates 10~15% box office for Pi, on Thursday.

LoP is doing about 8M dollars since monday. It will at least 8M to the end of the week, i suppose. (i wish it could do even more) . it has a chance to crawl to 50M, hopefully. I really wish it has legs, and bigger legs than 1942. :) We will see.

LoP is doing about 8M dollars since monday. It will at least 8M to the end of the week, i suppose. (i wish it could do even more) . it has a chance to crawl to 50M, hopefully. I really wish it has legs, and bigger legs than 1942. :) We will see.

As planed, loP is losing all IMAX showings tomorrow Thursday. Thu is the pivotal day, if it get over 10M yuan on Thu, 300M yuan (or $50M) is happening/likely.

It is not dropping from Tuesday ... WTF ...IMAX boosts ... :o Pi is definitely enjoying its last supper. :P

Thanks to Huayi, if they didn't give a week of IMAXschedule to Pi, things would not be like this. Edited by Olive