baumer

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

41 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I'm honestly stunned that anyone could think it is a bad movie. It's well directed, it follows the story really well and the action is much better than the other Twilights. So saying it is hilariously bad is a hilariously bad statement, imo.

All of the twilight movies that I have seen, appear to be more less pooped out the backside of Summit. It is frankly embarrassing how little effort goes into these films. They know their fanbase will lap it up no matter what so they just push this stuff out as quickly as possible hoping to make every last buck they can before this generation looks back and realise what a crock of shit twilight actually is.Seriously, these movies make 200 trillion dollars, you could spend the extra cash to not make the cgi baby look like ass or the green screen effects so noticeable. We have the technology. They could spend some cash and take Kristen Stewart to acting classes and teach her how to do more than vacantly stare. They could have actually shot this in one movie and not pad it so they can make twice as much money. I find it ironic that the only thing that really happens of any note in this film doesn't actually happen! They could direct the movie in such a way that it doesn't remind me of a direct to tv made movie from 1998.The only reason this movie is worth watching for anyone not caught up in the 'twilight' craze is to laugh at how bad this shit is.It is an F to me everyday of the weekUnless you happen to be quite drunk in which case its an A. Edited by Phil in the Skyfall

Bella running through the woods for the first time has got to be the funniest scene I've seen all year. HILARIOUS.

I like the part where she kills the mountain lion and then is told by Edward how amazing and perfect she is because she could resist a human on a hunt. They really should had just called Bella 'Mary Sue'.

I like the part where she kills the mountain lion and then is told by Edward how amazing and perfect she is because she could resist a human on a hunt. They really should had just called Bella 'Mary Sue'.

I liked that part too. Very well constructed.

I wish the book would have been different. If Bella had actually bitten one of her friends...would have been awesome. I did really like the part where she was about to bite the man hiking. But other than that, this film just feels so insanely bloated. The more I think about it, the more I get annoyed.

• Like 1

I wish the book would have been different. If Bella had actually bitten one of her friends...would have been awesome. I did really like the part where she was about to bite the man hiking. But other than that, this film just feels so insanely bloated. The more I think about it, the more I get annoyed.

Bloated, yet there are still parts of the book they barely paid lip service.

saw it for the 2nd time today, thought about reviewing but these past 4 pages totally put me off!! :(i guess there's a side of me that does believe in one's right to an opinionbaumer as always a pleasure to read your take on the saga's films! :wub:

Edited by ladyevenstar22
  • Like 1

Next he will be telling us it will be nominated for best picture just like transformers 2 was going to be :D

No, it won't be. Twilight is not appreciated enough to be. :)