#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

You know, Stewart actually may care about this. If it underperforms and any of it is blamed on her, that could affect her future casting opportunities. There are plenty of actors who aren't box office draws, but actually hurting the box office of a franchise that was cruising along cannot be good for one's rep.

Here's another theory about a possible effect (maybe there are several factors at work here). I might be totally off base, but bear with me.BD the book has always been the most divisive amongst fans with most of those who dislike it hating the 2nd half of the book. BD1 had those things from the book all fans wanted to see: the wedding, honeymoon, birth & Edward changing Bella. Maybe some of the fans didn't care about seeing this one because they weren't anticipating anything from that half of the book? Regardless them hearing about Condon's change, maybe some just didn't care.Possible? Y/N? And remember I just said it could be one reason amongst many for *some* fans. Not the entire reason.

I think that's a better explanation than most

You know, Stewart actually may care about this. If it underperforms and any of it is blamed on her, that could affect her future casting opportunities. There are plenty of actors who aren't box office draws, but actually hurting the box office of a franchise that was cruising along cannot be good for one's rep.

There is many reasons that it is underperforming, it is kind of unfair to just blame it on her.

Twilight fans are a very loyal bunch and it's basically the same people going to see all the films. Why would a significant portion of them just skip the conclusion, even if they found it underwhelming in the books?I just can't see it being the content of the story.

There is many reasons that it is underperforming, it is kind of unfair to just blame it on her.

I didn't say it would be blamed just on her, but she may take some heat for it. She brought a ton of bad publicity to the film. And if any of this blows back on her, with all the competition amongst young actresses out there already, she may find fewer offers rolling in.

I didn't say it would be blamed just on her, but she may take some heat for it. She brought a ton of bad publicity to the film. And if any of this blows back on her, with all the competition amongst young actresses out there already, she may find fewer offers rolling in.

I guess she should be concern about that. I am more worry about her taste in scripts. Cali was pretty questionable, glad it got dropped.