The Dark Alfred

Alfred's Y5 Top 25

Creator is proven to be the most successful player in Alfred's corner having scored #1 in the last two years. Will he regain the top spot this year? The answer is: NO. Does he have a film in the top 10? The answer is: NO. He doesn't have just a film, he has more than one. Probably not the order he expects however.

9. The Next Dimension

6. Past Tense

Edited by Alfred Unchained
  • Like 2

Electric is always capable to post a mindblowing film, he managed to come up with a unique Nolan film recently. This is not his best year, but that's mainly because he's having actual duties I reckon. Expect him to come back with a bang next year. He still managed to make the cut.

23. Nonexistence

• Like 1

Next up is Riczhang! Oh boy, what have you just done! He's having by far the best CAYOM year of his career, so mant quality films that it's diffucult to rank them. He is the most impressive player of the year in my book. No wonder that he has nearly all of his films appearing in my list. Again, probaly not in the order and the films he would expect.

16. The 39 Clues: Maze of Bones

Posted Image

Posted Image

and sneaking into the top 10:

Posted Image

• Like 2

We're not done yet. Water is up next and yes, he has a film that's made it. I'm sure that Creator and Numbers are having sleepless nights, suspecting a mutiny at dawn, but will they a see a catharsis in the end? Stay tuned for more tomorrow.

The wording on this is funny. :lol:
  • Like 1

Celia, A Slave is also made it.So there you go, here's my list:25. Red Pyramid24. Shivering Gulch23. Nonexistence22. The Career Buster21. Killer Husband20. Countdown19. Rise of the Dead18. Starcraft: The Fury of the Swarm16. Celia, A Slave17. SpellForce – Shadow of the Phoenix15. Unbalanced 214. Corso13. Dragon Age: Onslaught 12. Lucid11. The Affair10. Oro9. The Next Dimension8. Empty HearthTHE ECCENTRIC MINDS7. -----------of-------------------BELMOND LANE6. Past Tense5. Hindenburg4. Santa Claus: Ultimate Badass

Oh wait, are we missing something? The top 3. Almost forgot. It's coming real soon, featuring Numerator, Creator and riczhang.

• Like 1

Next up is...

Dawn of Oblivion

It's a beast of a movie. Almost perfect, however I can't cloud my disappointment of the miscast of James Franco as the President. That just doesn't sit well with me. I will be brutally honest, Dawn would have been my landslide #1 had it not been for Franco. I have nothing against the guy, just I can't see him as a leader. That brings down the overall score to 9.5.

• Like 1