The Dark Alfred

Alfred's Y5 Top 25

Here we go:

I chose an unusual way of countdown. I go by the studio names by alphabetical order. I picked 25 films, so unfortunately not every player managed to make the cut. I must say I impressed with the quality of this year, many films that are not in my top 25 would have easily made my top 15 any other year. I start with myself them go by the alphabet. I included two of my films in the list.

11. The Affair

5. Hindenburg

• Like 1

I'm sure that Numbers won't be happy, but as I stated many times my top 25 is very subjective (as should everyone's 25 be) and doesn't always reflects the best 25, it's my favorite 25. My top 5 is usually differs from the 5 films that I nominate for Oscars. I good horror film can go a long way for me. Numbers will get an Oscar nod from me, I can tell you this right now.

• Like 1

I'm sure that Numbers won't be happy, but as I stated many times my top 25 is very subjective (as should everyone's 25 be) and doesn't always reflects the best 25, it's my favorite 25. My top 5 is usually differs from the 5 films that I nominate for Oscars. I good horror film can go a long way for me. Numbers will get an Oscar nod from me, I can tell you this right now.

I'm glad you'll nominate a film of mine for Best Sound Mixing or some such cat. <_<
  • Like 1