CoolioD1

Film Critics Awards 2012 (Winners in 1st post)

She's the likely favorite to win at the Globes and the Oscars, and today doesn't change that. The NYFCC is not the Academy. Not sure what you're after here.

"likely favorite" is not quantifiable. Actual winning precursors are.

I really think you're putting way too much significance on her not winning today. Apparently, the sky is falling on Les Mis now after one day.

And I think you are too biased to realize that no one wins in November. Not even "likely favorites."

And I think you are too biased to realize that no one wins in November. Not even "likely favorites."

Biased? I'm not rooting for any one movie. This is a fun race to follow every year, and every year there are likely favorites who end up winning. I don't see what I'm saying that's biased, or out of the ordinary from any other Oscar race.

Biased? I'm not rooting for any one movie. This is a fun race to follow every year, and every year there are likely favorites who end up winning. I don't see what I'm saying that's biased, or out of the ordinary from any other Oscar race.

You do seem to be very much in the Les Mis camp. Defending a movie and it's supporting star from any sort of negative news is far from unbaised