• Community Manager

Umm....it looks like Community might not come back because the network is really happy with it's comedy pilots...in fact, there's rumors only Parks and Recreation will be renewed amongst NBC comedies for this reason. These are just early rumors though,

Umm....it looks like Community might not come back because the network is really happy with it's comedy pilots...in fact, there's rumors only Parks and Recreation will be renewed amongst NBC comedies for this reason. These are just early rumors though,

Please give your sources

• Community Manager

Please give your sources

Deadline

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/primetime-pilot-panic-the-latest-buzz-2/

Specifically:

NBC appears very pleased with their comedy pilots, including the pilot for the Michael J. Fox project, which already has a 22-episode order. I hear the network brass feel their half-hour development is so strong, they may bet heavily on new series and hardly keep any of the existing comedy series (besides Parks & Recreation, of course).

• Community Manager

http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/primetime-pilot-panic-broadcast-networks-are-very-happy-with-their-comedy-pilots-how-much-should-bubble-shows-worry/

Meanwhile, after being down for the count with a string of all-time lows, Community perked up last night, just in time for the pickup decision-making.
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

I'm sorry but I would sacrifice community if it meant parks gets another season

I'm sorry but it's not really a question of either-or. Parks will likely get another season regardless and attempting to construe the situation that way is seriously looking at it the wrong way.

• Like 1

I'm sorry but it's not really a question of either-or. Parks will likely get another season regardless and attempting to construe the situation that way is seriously looking at it the wrong way.

I know but I'm way more optimistic about parks than community especially after you said NBC had promising comedy pilots

I will cry if Community gets cancelled but I will be able to accept the fact a little quicker for 2 reasons.

1) I got to see the graduation

2) the 4th season wasn't as strong as past seasons. 

Dan Harmon's late night drunken rewrites were very much missed 

It was a good episode but just like this whole season there were missteps. The season finale had a great idea but I think it would of been better if it was 1 hour and How they handle Pierce's exit sucked. I'm not gonna blame the show for that one but still it sucks to see a character I enjoy just go out on a bad note.

• Like 1

It was a good episode but just like this whole season there were missteps. The season finale had a great idea but I think it would of been better if it was 1 hour and How they handle Pierce's exit sucked. I'm not gonna blame the show for that one but still it sucks to see a character I enjoy just go out on a bad note.

I agree I liked the idea but it moved too fast. This episode was worth watching though cause of that Alison Brie dress.