I been saying since the beginning of Season 2 that 30 Rock should of been put on at 8pm and Community at 8:30. 30 Rock had The Office lead in for 5 seasons and was able to build a very good audience and yet they put it behind the show that needs the ratings. Now they put 30 Rock on at 8 and take Community off the damn schedule (I like 30 Rock) but man I'm like really freaking out this is one of the most creative shows in a long time and yet its taken off the schedule while Whitney is still on. I will never understand people and their viewing habits. (sorry if I'm ranting but I'm just a little mad about this news) Ok now I say we sent Paintballs to NBC headquarters

• Community Manager

To be fair to NBC, it was CBS who put the Big Bang Theory against Community. NBC announced it's schedule first two years ago, and it survived fine for a season. I don't blame BBT, and no-one should. Most shows, every year, tend to decline in the ratings and Community's ratings would have probably fallen regardless.

ANY COMEDY against Big Bang is going to have poor ratings. It's not CBS's fault, NBC has to know that whatever they put will be counterprograming. When 30 Rock gets a 1.6 share in January, they'll know that Community was at least consistent. My hope is that Whitney or Chelsea quickly dies on Wednesday and NBC puts Community there. And that one of them dies sooner rather than later because the show's not coming back next year if it's a summer burnoff.

I'll say this I like Community it's a good show, well written and all that but it leaves me cold for some reason. Now considering things are so bad at NBC it should be a blessing that it's been on for three seasons and if it gets a fourth that would be a miracle. Any other network and this would have been gone.Who knows maybe Direct TV could step in like they did with Friday Night Lights and give it an extra two seasons. Because I believe after five you can go into syndication. Now while everyone doesn't have Direct TV, any additional seasons also means it gets released on dvd or blu ray.