iceroll

Weekend #s Hobbit 84.7 ROG 7.4 Linc 7.2 Sky 7.0 Pi 5.4 BD2 5.2 pg 90

Lol I can't even spellSeriously guys... There's no love story and it's 3 hours long with names people can't pronounce. If it weren't for the name brand value I would be predicting a major A Bomb

That's why it has an A cinemascore and will come close to 100m OW in a month most people previously thought a 100m OW was impossible right? Edited by HobbitMan89

Quit bringing up the stupid CinemaScore...Here's a dose of real life: my sister and about 7 other people in my showing of the hobbit fell asleep after 30 minutes and woke up at the very end. Non fans are not going to be fawning over this like the Internet crowd

There's a reason that the Xmas-New Years period is so amazing at the box office. It's because people don't go to movies in December before Xmas because they're far too busy with the holidays coming up. It's not rocket science.

Edited by HobbitMan89

Quit bringing up the stupid CinemaScore...Here's a dose of real life: my sister and about 7 other people in my showing of the hobbit fell asleep after 30 minutes and woke up at the very end. Non fans are not going to be fawning over this like the Internet crowd

Here's a dose of real knowledge: personal anecdotes don't mean squat on a message board.