CJohn

Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.9M

I did but I also watched the threesome with him cuming and crying in agony at the same time. That fucked me up

Shame is a very depressing movie with a lot of fucked up shit. Not the most pleasant experience. Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Michael Fassbender also motorboated a girls ass in that movie. Why isn't anybody talking about that?!

That scene is savage man :lol: The tentacle just destroyed that girl's inside body.
  • Like 1

Holy shit, this is brilliant! Dick Revolution! Who doesn`t know that Fass penis is longer than averige Peter Jackson movie? The memes! OMG, please a meme for longer than PJ movie! Hell, can someone make a meme whose size fits the signature requirements so that it serves as FYC ad. Like,FYC Best Thread 2012Avacock the (Sch)longest Monday Thread

• Like 3

Now that I think of it, it was actually aDIM who started all of this! He complained about CJohn and me always derailing threads with ass licking and Michael Fassbender! So ddddeeee and all the other aspies who didn't like this thread ( :P I kid I kid ) can go complain to him

• Like 1

Now that I think of it, it was actually aDIM who started all of this! He complained about CJohn and me always derailing threads with ass licking and Michael Fassbender! So ddddeeee and all the other aspies who didn't like this thread ( :P I kid I kid ) can go complain to him

LOLI had a valid point! And look what happened.I'm still amazed no mod has come into this thread yet. Did somebody put an invisibility schlong?
  • Like 2

LOLI had a valid point! And look what happened.I'm still amazed no mod has come into this thread yet. Did somebody put an invisibility schlong?

They probably learned not to deal with crazy guys who talk about sclongs.Especially on Christmas Edited by ChD
  • Like 1