baumer

Wednesday #s Variety Hobbit 4.4

She thinks she can become a star with those freakin wrinkles at the age of 33? She thinks she can beat JLaw? WTF loser? You are old and stupid and have no awards and can`t open an episode (all kate episodes were the lowest rated ever on Lost) and you look older than Dench and you think playing some obese bitch`s mary Sue will make you a JLaw? Stupid! I`m ashamed you`re Canadian. Canadians are not stupid and sure as hell look younger. Plus, Cougar Elfette in a Corset (WTF are you, a S/M dominatrix?) preying on spring chicken is disgusting. Boycott this shit, people. I get you want to see the dragon and that`s fine. But boycott this losers. Don`t send them fan letters! Say how much you loved the movie but hated thse perverts! trash their stupid asses! They`ll bomb! They`ll bomb! Muahahahhahaha! LOSERS!

• Like 1

That`s the thing. I don`t get the good WOM. The movie isn`t bad but it isn`t really rewatchable either. yet it is de facto getting repeat business and by the look of it damn Wrinkled Cougar and BoyToy movie is anticipated because people like this one. I don`t get it. Those wrinkes are freakin career-ending hello Hollywood!

You might not but fans and overall GA are. Holds are showing that, noway to spin it. Edited by druv10

She thinks she can become a star with those freakin wrinkles at the age of 33? She thinks she can beat JLaw? WTF loser? You are old and stupid and have no awards and can`t open an episode (all kate episodes were the lowest rated ever on Lost) and you look older than Dench and you think playing some obese bitch`s mary Sue will make you a JLaw? Stupid! I`m ashamed you`re Canadian. Canadians are not stupid and sure as hell look younger. Plus, Cougar Elfette in a Corset (WTF are you, a S/M dominatrix?) preying on spring chicken is disgusting. Boycott this shit, people. I get you want to see the dragon and that`s fine. But boycott this losers. Don`t send them fan letters! Say how much you loved the movie but hated thse perverts! trash their stupid asses! They`ll bomb! They`ll bomb! Muahahahhahaha! LOSERS!

Are you having a bipolar episode again?
  • Like 2

Pleaaase.

Evangelyne Lilly is still younger than....i don't know...Amy-LoisLane-Adams!

Does AmyLoisLane Adams looks like Judi dench? Oh scratch that, Dench looks younger than this:

Posted Image

Look at that Grand Canyon on her cheek? Look. at.it. Liam neeson looks like a teenager in comparison. You can`t defend this Photoshopped Fakester any longer. This is the truth! BOMB!

I wouldn`t have brought up all this if she hadn`t tried to detrone Katniss. That I can`t forgive. BOMB you stupid Really Poor Man`s clone!

You might not but fans and overall GA are. Holds are showing that, noway to spin it.

i`m not spinning it. i`m baffled that this is happening. I don`t want success for stupid Cougar and Toyboy movies. I want competition to crush them, freakin bury them.

Yes, obviously the first fucking thing she has on her mind is 'dethroning' Katniss.

Posted Image

Oh, man, The Coseted Cougar`s gonna look so recycled when she kicks off the screens after CF. Look at Jen. Look at her. Fresh and talented and so natural. No "I`m gonna retire from acting to dedicate myself to writing and helping kids in Africa" poseur shit.

Oh, man, The Coseted Cougar`s gonna look so recycled when she kicks off the screens after CF. Look at Jen. Look at her. Fresh and talented and so natural. No "I`m gonna retire from acting to dedicate myself to writing and helping kids in Africa" poseur shit.

CALM DOWN, WOMAN. GODDAMN GETTIN' REAL TIRED OF YO SHIT
  • Like 1

Fishnets, did you see that many pics of Lilly as Tauriel to trash her like that?

God, I can't imagine what it will be...next december.

This is what the character is gonna look like:

Posted Image

As you cna see, Katniss knock off taking fetish tips from Len Wiseman.

As you cna see, her face is airbrushed to the point of unrecognizability. I thought that was Deanna Troi. She`s giving a typical cougar come-hither sideways seductive look:

Posted Image

How can anyone defend this shit? The character was created to give adolsecent fanboys a boner so i`m gonna keep posting her real pictures to pre-empt that.

The Granny tried for the lead in Jack Ryan, as if Branagh would pair young Chris Pine with his grandmother. He ain`t stupid like PJ who lets Boyens run all over him with her fanfic shit. So young Knightmare got the part.

Edited by fishnets

In a way, i could understand TolkienFans' fury about her since she was made up for the movie, not being part of the original book etc.I mean, not counting Galadriel, is there really not one female character in the book?