baumer

Wednesday #s Variety Hobbit 4.4

Sorry for the wobbly format, I've got problems pasting xls-tables. But the fact that H1 is only 5% behind FotR in dailies despite having a full weekend longer run (and accordingly still a 63mil lead on Fotr) indicates that the legs are there and a 4x multiplier is still in play.

Interestingly, TH: DOS is number two in Fandango's most anticipated for 2013 behind THG: CF.

Fandango is biased and I want the stupid freakin octogenic cougar Elfette and her boytoy spring chicken dwarf to bomb hard. This wrinkled bitch is not going to take down Katniss!

Is this drop really not bad? Seems harsh compared toMost 2007 drops

It's in the same ballpark as IaL, NT2, and FOTR so it stays on target for a 20-21 weekend. It should drop about 15-16% today and jump around 80% Friday. Edited by 4815162342

It's an expected and good drop. It's looking at 20-22M weekend so it's looking at a solid finish. 315M

I just don`t get it. Why is the hold so good for emotionally uninvolving movie with poor characters? Does it mean it would have made more if it had good characters and emotional resonance? Anywya, I want it to flal short of unadjusted FOTR. It`s crossing $300 mio but it doesn`t have to pass FOTR.May Armitage, Turner, Pace and Lilly bomb! Bomb! Bomb! BOmb! Fuck you! You are not going to become stars! You will not! You are already too old for that and have no charisma and she is wrinkled more than Judi dench!