baumer

Wednesday #s Variety Hobbit 4.4

I'm lost. Sorry Fish, I have no idea what you are talking about. Is Evangeline Lilly part of your rant? Did she do something? Please speak English. Is Chris Pine's grandmother in Hollywood now too? Please help.

• Like 6

I'm lost. Sorry Fish, I have no idea what you are talking about. Is Evangeline Lilly part of your rant? Did she do something? Please speak English. Is Chris Pine's grandmother in Hollywood now too? Please help.

lol, that's why I love her rants. You need a translator like Kayyu said. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Like 1

She is a wrinkled hag in real life as candid pictures show but that I wouldn`t care about it if she didn`t agree to play Philippa Boyens self-inserted Mary Sue named Tauriel in The Hobbit movies, who is really a Katniss knock off. I`m repulsed by the attempt to steal audience from Katniss and sabotage Katniss popularity by hyping this clone who is also a cougar preying on much younger dwarf. The character is also a masochist of sorts because she wears a corset during the fight and one can`t breathe in a corset let alone fight so I guess she`s a total perv - into pain and spring chickens. Disgusting. So it`s really a big anti-character rant helped by supremely unflattering, career-ending pictures of the actress. Edited by fishnets

I love fish too, she knows that, but all I got out of it is Lilly, Pine's grandmother, someone stole a ring from Bilbo, falling into fires, someone's pits on their face, 39 years old.....and the rest is a blur.

• Like 1

She is a wrinkled hag in real life as candid pictures show but that I wouldn`t care about it if she didn`t agree to play Philippa Boyens self-inserted Mary Sue named Tauriel in The Hobbit movies, who is really a Katniss knock off. I`m repulsed by the attempt to steal audience from Katniss and try to sabotage Katniss popularity by hyping this clone who is also a cougar preying on much younger dwarf. She is also a masochist of sorts because she wears a corset during the fight and one can`t breathe in a corset let alone fight so I guess she`s a totla perv - into pain and spring chickens. Disgusting.

This doesn't help. Who are you talking about? Lilly? I always thought she was beautiful.