Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

I genuinely feel sorry that you can't recognise good taste when it's staring you in the face. But then again you like Transformers. :P

Well you are the only person I know of that didn't enjoy the film, maybe that just makes you 'special'Certainly better than Lez fucking Miz, I guess my bad taste couldn't make me see the greatness in that piece of shit ;) Edited by Jessie

Well I wouldn't wanna fuck with him.

Neither would I, but the end builds him up as this epic badass hero, and I never got that from Jamie Foxx, because he had been so boring for the last 2h 10min

Edited by Jack Nevada

That Hatha-hate vid is sensational. :rofl: :rofl:

I don`t know why she and Chastain`t are so desperate for a win. if anyone should be but isn`t that would be Amy Adams who had more nominations than 2 of them combined.

I absolutely DO NOT feel sorry for Crone. Her faves deserve to crash and burn.

Foxx was good. His role wasn`t meant to be showy because that`s what hero roles are. Luke Skywalker is boring compared to colorful characters around him and don`t get me started on 4 fuckin boring Hobbits who don`t even have colorful supporting cast.

Edited by fishnets
  • Like 2