Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

Helen Hunt is naked about 80% of her screentime in The Sessions, so if you're into her you should check that out. She's really good in it, too

Yeah, I heard that. :P  I might check it in the next few days.

Also little Joaquin Phoenix is so cute in his Superboy outfit, I mean every single member of Phoenix family are beautiful and androgynous.

Edited by dashrendar44

Yeah, I heard that. :P  I might check it in the next few days.

Also little Joaquin Phoenix is so cute in his Superboy outfit, I mean every single member of Phoenix family are beautiful and androgynous.

I was like "Who's that little girl WAIT, JOAQUIN PHOENIX??"

• Like 2

I nearly fell off my seat when I realized that was Phoenix. Even after his name popped up it took me several seconds to recognize at least some of the Joaquin Phoenix we now know in that kid's face.

My personal favorite moment, though, has to be Christoph Waltz pulling out a pipe.

• Like 1

After seeing Doubt, a great movie btw, I think PSH, Viola Davis and Meryl Streep should have won Oscars.

Well, not PSH, because Ledger was nominated that year. But he'd have been my second choice.

Amy Adams > everyone else. They were all just show-boating and getting on my tits.

Wasn't Doubt one of those movies that got shit on for stealing TDK a best picture nomination?

I think it deserved to be there, its such a well-crafted, sophisticated and compelling film

It didn't get a best picture nomination. And it's OK. Lets not oversell it or anything.