Jack Nevada

85th Academy Awards (24/2/13) Official Thread- TONIGHT!! NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST

This literally means nothing, but I'm shocked at it anyways. Sasha put up a poll for who will win BA, and guess who's leading ATM? Riva! It's been flip flopping all day. I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow to find JLaw leading, but by Lunch Riva will have retaken the lead, only to sacrifice it back to JLaw by the time the red carpet starts and so on..... And on an unrelated note, the amount of traffic Sasha gets on her shit site where all she ever does is meltdown, bitch, and complain is staggering. 

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.

Emmanuelle Riva, Amour 42.25%  (632 votes) 

Jennifer Lawrence, Silver Linings Playbook 42.11%  (630 votes) 

Jessica Chastain, Zero Dark Thirty 9.96%  (149 votes) 

Naomi Watts, The Impossible 4.21%  (63 votes) 

Quvenzhane Wallis, Beasts of the Southern Wild 1.47%  (22 votes) 

Total Votes: 1,496
Edited by riczhang

riczhang will be more upset than Riva when Lawrence wins.

Riva doesn't look like she gives a shit. At least she's enjoying it all. She looked delighted at LAX today albeit in a wheelchair. I wonder how she is going to walk the red carpet tomorrow..... But at least the producers reportedly out her in the middle front row so it won't be a Jessica Tandy moment were the poor 80 year old had to walk quite the distance (for 80) to the podium tomorrow night. Edited by riczhang