ChD

Weekend Estimates (ZDT $26M, GS $16.7M, AHH $17.5M)

The main character is by far the most stereotypical gay character. Glee could made less stereotypical. A lot of high school and middle school kids watch glee and that what they think how gay people act.

Yeah, enough with flamboyant girly gay sterotype already. But pushing such sterotype is deliberate because they think it turns off men as in "if it turns them off they won`t be gay". Sad but true. It`s a big anti-gay agenda and I wish at least openly gay actors refuse to play it but alas they want 15 minutes of fame like everyone else. So we are stuck with bullshit.

Not at all. Marlon Wayans beating Sean Penn and Ryan Gosling, two of the most obnoxious actors working, is a cause for cheer. Go Marlon! We want White Chicks 2,3,etc!

I don't want nothing of that :lol:

Spielberg made 9.10b Worldwide (Yeah... I was bored) and James Cameron made 6.2b... Spielberg obviously won this

Nobody touches Spielberg so calling so-and-so up-and-comer (they called PJ that in 2003) is ridiculous. The guy is a prodigy. He made his first megahit at the age of 29, unheard of in movie business. He`s to directors what Leo`s to actors - long spanning successful career since very young age (for the profession). Edited by fishnets

I gave up on Glee after the first season but I caught the part of an episode a while back were the guy who was bullying Kurt ended up being gay as well and kissed him.It genuinely made me angry. Everyone who dislikes gay people must be gay or insecure themselves? Seriously, some people are just dicks. That spontaneous singing and dancing is the most realistic part of that show.

Edited by ddddeeee

Nobody touches Spielberg so calling so-and-so up-and-comer (they called PJ that in 2003) is ridiculous. The guy is a prodigy. He made his first megahit at the age of 29, unheard of in movie business. He`s to directors what Leo`s to actors - long spanning successful career since very young age (for the profession).

and imagine his biggest hits was released today. they could broke all records.

Nobody touches Spielberg so calling so-and-so up-and-comer (they called PJ that in 2003) is ridiculous. The guy is a prodigy. He made his first megahit at the age of 29, unheard of in movie business. He`s to directors what Leo`s to actors - long spanning successful career since very young age (for the profession).

Agreed on this... If he beats Cameron, who has two of the highest grossing movies ever by 50%, no one has a shot at touching him.

I gave up on Glee after the first season but I caught the part of an episode a while back were the guy who was bullying Kurt ended up being gay as well and kissed him.

Oh, Jesus, that`s such a bad fanfic. In slash fics, angst and bullying are always prelude to a kiss. Drarry, Snarry, you know the drill.

The last time I went to this theater was for Looper and I missed 10 mins of the end trying to figure out the bill. I'll be pissed if that happens again.

Get the bill in the first hour which supposedly plays like a really slow TV episode. Absolutely don`t get the billin the last 20 minutes which are suppsedly super tense and gripping.