MovieGuyKyle17

4 Day Weekend Box Office Perdictions: Mama (30.5m); Broken City (9.7m); Last Stand (6.6m) Nikki

Well maybe if we gave our god,​Rth, admin privileges...... ;)

I am far better then he is. He only predicts after me. Do you ever seem predict at noon on Fridays? No is a copycat of me. Bring it on Rth, I am the most powerful box office predictor in the world!!!!

By predict you mean pull numbers out of your plastic surgeried arse? :P

You are such a little bitch.Respect your elders. I do not see you predicted numbers. Go and ahead predicted numbers from now on. If I post the weekend numbers late, all of you bitch on this site. If I post early once again you all bitch. Everybody on this site is so ungrateful. I doubt you remember the days when you had to wait until Sunday to hear the weekend numbers.

You are such a little bitch.Respect your elders. I do not see you predicted numbers. Go and ahead predicted numbers from now on. If I post the weekend numbers late, all of you bitch on this site. If I post early once again you all bitch. Everybody on this site is so ungrateful. I doubt you remember the days when you had to wait until Sunday to hear the weekend numbers.

I've been told I'm a pain in the ass on multiple occasions :P I consider it my professional career, don't have anything else better to do with my time. ;)

Well maybe if we gave our god,​Rth, admin privileges...... ;)

Rth is a nice god, who doesn't mingle with us humans. He would never ban Nikke while she would plot to dethrone and depower the chosen one. Edited by druv10