BCN

TAQUILLA | Spain Boxoffice

Thanks :). I have not found the official total gross, but I suppose that 4.5 million number that The Toymaker says is in euros, not in dollars. The most accurate data I have access to see comes from the Ministry of Culture web, and that only offers the top 25 for not Spanish movies. The expendables did not rank in that top 25 in 2010 (http://www.mcu.es/cine/MC/CDC/Anio2010/CinePeliculasExtranjeras.html)

Thanks :). I have not found the official total gross, but I suppose that 4.5 million number that The Toymaker says is in euros, not in dollars. The most accurate data I have access to see comes from the Ministry of Culture web, and that only offers the top 25 for not Spanish movies. The expendables did not rank in that top 25 in 2010 (http://www.mcu.es/ci...xtranjeras.html)

No. I have the $6m gross. It was just a mistake. I was looking at TE2's dollar gross :lol:

Step Up decreased like a boss :lol:The Five Year Engagement must be tanking really hard since it didn't even appeared in the top 10 so far. Same for Holmes & Watson: Madrid Days.Dredd is another epic bomb.

Edited by CJohn

box office weekend €

[*]TADEO JONES 1,930,000 -32%

[*]POSSESSION 600,000 (NEW)

[*]TED 440,000 -33% (5)

[*]EXPENDABLES 2 410,000 -52% (3)

[*]STEP UP REVOLUTION 410,000 (NEW)

[*]BRAVE 390,00 -47% (5)

[*]ABRAHAM LINCOLN 390,000 -57%

[*]DREDD 340,000 (NEW)

[*]TODOST TENEMOS UN PLAN 270,000 (NEW)

[*]THATS MY BOY 200,000 -55% (2)